Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Some new vehicles for ATZ games

In the course of the morning's running around I went to a Rite-Aid drug store and found some cool vehicles. I also had a couple of lucky finds at the Dollar General and Big Lots.

Pic above is a nice little Camper from Rite-Aid. About 1/43 scale. $4.99 each. I've been looking for one of these forever. Both front doors open.
Pic above shows the van with an EM4 biker for scale. The van has a detailed interior. You can see a TV on the wall inside the van with a picture of a zebra. I wish to God it had been a penguin instead. Cue Monty Python music. "What's on the telly? Looks like a penguin..."
This view is looking through the back window of the camper. There's a kitchen sink and grill, a dining table and benches, the tv mounted on a cabinet, and the open door you see is a tiny bathroom with a toilet. The ladder goes up to a loft bed over the driver's seat.

Pics below are of a nice little 1/43 Hummer from Dollar General. Costs just $2.50, but the doors don't open.
EM4 Biker for scale.

Pics below are a 1/43 Presidential Limo from Big Lots. The most expensive vehicle of the group, $9.50, but I think well worth it. Doors open, and lots of nice little details.
News Team 5 interviewing the limo's occupant. 

Next vehicle is another 1/43 Rite Aid vehicle for $4.99. Great details.
With EM4 Bikers for scale.
I've been wanting a nice pick-up and this one fits well.

Well, that's all for now. Thanks for looking. I may actually try to paint something today. 

22 comments:

Unknown said...

These are great additions to the table. The RV cracked me up with those decals on the side. My favorite is the presidential limo. Your survivors will be riding in style.

Jay said...

Very nice "rides," Joe! The limo is cool...and begs the question...can a zombie drive a motor vehicle? (It doesn't take too many brains here in SoCal to motor around the asphalt.)

Zerloon said...

Great additions, really!

Like the camper, and all the beautiful mini around :D

P.S.
I don't think a zombie could drive, heck they could barely walk! :D

Sean said...

Nice finds. Curious to see which one you paint.

Spacejacker said...

Great looking rides, Joe. I especially like the camper!

Skrivni obveščevalec said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Mathyoo said...

Blast! The upper comment is from me, I got some school project and I forgot to sign out when I came to comment.


I love them. Limo is a nice addition but RVs...just great catch. I can't wait to get my hands on one of these :)

Mecha Ace said...

Ah cool, loving the camper especially. I got one of those presidential limos on a previous holiday to America to use in warlands

Captain Richard's miniature Civil War said...

I'd like to have a real pickup like that

Zabadak said...

Great selection of vehicles Joe, love them all.

PapaSpanky said...

Great finds Joe! Now I wanna see some pictures of that fat tank of gas in the backgroud, as well as that garbage truck(?).

Ray Rousell said...

Some great buys there Joe, love the Camper Van and the limo!!!

Lord Siwoc said...

Excellent! Really good finds!

Love the limo and the RV !

Could be great to convert the RV into a survivor vehichle!!

lrqan said...

They're great and jsut the right size. I can just see the that biker in the camper!

Vampifan said...

Awesome finds, Joe. My favourite has to be the camper van. Amazing detail on it.

The Extraordinarii said...

These are very useable Joe, good finds.

Simon Quinton said...

These look great, The Rite Aid ons are awesome. I really want one of those pick ups and camper vans

Lead Legion said...

Nice vehicles lucky Joe. Like the limo. Zombie-hunting in style.

Luckyjoe said...

Hi, everyone. Thanks very much for your comments. I appreciate you taking the time. I can't stay long enough to reply individually. Work has been crazy.

Adam said...

They are great vehicles. I'll need something similar when my city is ready.

Mech Dude said...

These look great alongside the minis. They are giving me some good ideas for a table. I love the work you've been doing so far.

Anonymous said...

Lovely! I just wish someone over here in Europe sold "The Beast" as well. I only have a white stretch limo that I need to repaint black (and it even cost me more then yours).