Monday, December 12, 2011

Clix Zombies



Hi, folks. I'm getting ready to do some All Things Zombie gaming in 28mm so I resurrected (pun intended) my Clix and Black Orc Games Zombies. There's 66 of the Clickies and 13 of the Black Orc Games Zeds. The Black Orc Zeds were meant to be Zombies, most of the Clix were not, though there are a few "true" Clix Zombies. The rest are just Clix that have been painted and dipped, sometimes converted. There are a few real gems mixed in this group. Very good sculpts and dynamic poses, others not so much, but they'll work well for filling in the horde.  The shots above are done with the Zs standing on a 2 foot by 2 foot Zuzzy "Broken Blacktop" mat. I really like this mat and I'm strongly tempted to get the 4x4 foot version.

Here's some smaller group shots:

By herself, she's a group.
 I may use her as a Tank.

Pic above shows some of the converted Clix Construction Worker Zeds.

Pics below show Death Valley Regional Health Center Staff and Patients.


     

Lady's Night of the Living Dead


Ragers



Tanks

Some mixed groups below








There they are for now. I've got Wargames Factory Zombies waiting. I bought some Mantic Zombie Torsos and Heads to mix in with the Wargames Factory Zombies for variety, and have an order in for Studio Miniatures Zombie Mob #2 from SgtMajor Minis. That'll bring the Horde up to almost 150 Zees. Still need a lot more. :)

Thanks for looking.

8 comments:

Ray Rousell said...

That's a mighty large hoard of Z's you have there Joe, looking forward to a few messy battle reports!!

Simon Quinton said...

Very cool so far looking forward to seeing more Zombies

Vampifan said...

I love the two photos of your horde. Very impressive, Joe. Horrorclix figures are a great way to amass a horde quickly and cheaply. Plus, they come ready painted. A win-win situation! Thanks for sharing.

The Angry Lurker said...

Excellent quality and quantity especially the first one...she's a keeper!

Luckyjoe said...

@Ray: Thanks. Got another 70 in progress, too. I will definitely post some batreps soon.

@Brummie: Thanks. I'm waiting for the Mantic Zombie bits, so am working on a little building today.

@Vampifan: Thanks, they come in especially handy since I usually don't have much time for my projects.

@Fran: Thanks. "Big Momma" is my fav. :)

inrepose said...

That big fat zombie looks amazing! A great tank :)

Luckyjoe said...

@Robin: Thanks very much. I'd hate to mess ith her. :)

Zombie Ad said...

Fantastic collection, I love some of thos massive ones!