Monday, January 16, 2012
First Zombie Painted
I also did a little work on one of the Sarissa Precision Buildings. Sprayed it Krylon Ruddy Brown primer. It took the paint well, no detail lost and no warping. I printed out some textures from the WorldWorks Games Bank that I'll use for the floors and walls. Maybe I'll make that building a bank.
Thanks for looking.
- Another Zombie and Survivor painted
- Another Cityboard Update
- A couple more minis painted: 1 zombie & 1 Survivor...
- 1st Sarissa Precision 28mm CityBlock Building pain...
- First Zombie Painted
- 28mm Modern Cityboard Update
- Cityboard street furniture and accessories
- Some inexpensive Vehicles for Modern Gaming
- Modern Cityboard WIP Update
- ▼ January (9)
- ► 2011 (28)
- ► 2010 (69)