Wednesday, March 23, 2011

15mm X-COM Snakemen


Hi, everyone. I finally finished my Snakemen crew for X-Com on the tabletop. I'm using Critical Mass Games Merc Pack 8 Astragar Fighters. I got this idea from fellow TMPer Thorlongus. His post on them was what got me into the process of making my 15mm X-Com project. Here's a link to his Snakemen. As you can see, they're much better than mine. However, I'm glad mine are finally done and I'm pleased with the outcome.
Pic below is a size comparison showing a Khurasan Minis Sepulvedan Resistance Fighter I'm using as an X-COM Trooper next to a CMG "Snakeman".
The pics below show the 5 unique poses of the Snakemen. I bought 2 packs of these Astragar Fighters and did a little bending of them to vary the poses a little.


Well, that's another X-Com Alien crew done. Thanks for looking.

2 comments:

BigLee said...

They look pretty cool! Nice stuff.

Luckyjoe said...

@BigLee: Thanks. These are nice little sculpts. Practically paint themselves.