Tuesday, October 5, 2010
EM4 plastic Mechs
Hi, folks. I recently got a pack of EM4 plastic Mechs. I've been wanting these for quite some time and finally got around to getting some. I'm very glad I did. Besides my intended use of them in Combat Zone, their weapons also look like they'd be good for 15mm vehicle weapons. You get 5 in a pack for GBP 2.50. There are 2 smaller ones, two larger ones, and a larger one of a different type. Not painted yet, just assembled. Here's some pics for size comparison.
Below is one of the smaller Mechs between a HeroClix and a Space Marine.
Pic below is one of the larger Mechs beside an EM4 Plastic Trooper
Bottom pic shows the other larger Mech
Here they are painted up.
These were fun to paint. Black basecoat, Gunmetal, aluminum drybrush and a few details picked out in red. Thanks for looking.
- ► 2011 (28)
- A couple of 28mm Sci Fi updates
- 15mm Sci Fi/Post-Apoc Fuel Tower
- Better pics of the 28mm not Firefly Smuggler Crew
- 28mm Sci Fi Warehouse update
- Painted Sgt Maj Minis Smuggler Crew
- Update on the 15K not Space Marine Vehicles
- Girl Gangers for Combat Zone
- 15mm not Predator and not Whirlwind with Old Crow ...
- A few more builds for the Combat Zone table
- 28mm Warehouse for Combat Zone
- EM4 plastic Mechs
- Sgt. Major Minis Get Some! 28mm Sci Fi
- How about Combat Zone in 15mm?
- Trying some 28mm EM4 weapons as 15mm Vehicle Weapo...
- ▼ October (14)