Monday, August 16, 2010
Sci Fi Diceroller Update
Hi, folks. We did a little touch-up painting on Mark's Dicetower and added some pics of the lighting effects from putting in a tea light. He still needs to base the diceroller, but it's almost done.
This is the back of the diceroller. Did a little touch up painting.
The pic above shows a little battery-operated tealight that cycles through different colors. Picked up a few packs of them on sale BigLots. Mark got the idea of attaching one to the underside of the roof with a piece of poster-tac. The pics below shows the lighting effect while it's doing the blue color.
The pic above shows the roof and some of the retouch on the side.
Here's a link to the previous post on this if you hadn't seen it. I think it cleaned up pretty nicely. http://ljshobbyspot.blogspot.com/2010/08/sci-fi-dice-tower.html
I like the way the lighting looks. It adds a lot to the build and was a really easy additiion. Thanks for looking,
- ► 2011 (28)
- Converting a 1/72 scale M113 to 15mm scale Rhino/R...
- 15mm Space Dungeon Test Pieces
- Bravo Team 1/72 scale M113
- 15K - 15mm Blue Moon Orion Republic Heavy Infantry...
- 15K Armies - Khurasan Minis Space Demons
- 15mm "Necros" created from Rebel Minis Scourge
- Sci Fi Diceroller Update
- 28mm Dropship WIP
- WIP 40K Terrain with Hirst Arts
- 15mm Sci Fi Tank Garage
- Sci-Fi Dice Tower
- Space Dungeon Finished!
- ▼ August (12)