Tuesday, September 7, 2010
15K not- Rhino & not-Razorback WIP
Hi, folks. I've been working here & there on the second not Rhino/Razorback conversion. Got them mostly done. Did some detail painting on both. The second one is slightly different in that I added a little ledge along the lower edge of the sides and a different hatch, The hatch on the second not-Rhino is from a faceted fake gem. I think that makes it pop a little more. Now I'm just waiting on the turrets from Old Crow so I can try a not-Whirlwird and a not-Predator.
I think I need to make the "decals" blend in better. Any suggestions on how to do that?
Thanks for looking. Comments & Criticism welcome.
- ► 2011 (28)
- Some pics of the WIP Combat Zone Table
- 28mm Terrain for Combat Zone
- Dipped Some EM4 Plastic Troopers
- Combat Zone Troopers and Clix Gangers
- Imex M113 Not Chaos Rhino Conversion
- Some 15K Not Space Marine Conversions
- EM4 Plastic Troopers Conversions
- Some SF Terrain bitz
- Update on the EM4 Plastic Troopers
- Imex M113 Conversion, the backstory :)
- Converting an Imex Police Playset M113 to a not-Rh...
- 15K not- Rhino & not-Razorback WIP
- EM4 Space Rangers
- EM4 Plastic Troopers size comparison with GW
- Rhino Comparison pics
- ▼ September (15)