Saturday, September 4, 2010
EM4 Space Rangers
Squad with heavy weapons
Hi, everybody. I wanted to show some of the EM4 Space Rangers I recently got. I had never seen nor heard of them before, but I'm really glad I found them. These are very nice sculpts, in plastic, which only cost GBP 2.50 for 5 big minis with additional weapons. EM4's website says "Space Rangers Ref: SFP4
Set of 5 miniatures, 1 leader and 4 troopers. Snap together, interchangeable weapons. Includes choice of personal weapons and heavy weapons so that a standard squad, heavy weapons squad or mixed squad can be formed. Bases included."
I love the way these guys look, I love the snap-together design, I love the fact that you get such a nice variety of weapons, and I especially love the price. :)
Pic below shows Space Ranger Squad with Leader and squad with personal weapons
Pic below is a size comparison shot with an EM4 Trooper, EM4 Space Ranger and a GW Space Marine. As you can see, the Space Ranger dwarfs the Trooper but is comparable in size with the Space Marine.
Another size comparison showing the Space Ranger Leader with a GW Ork.
A size comp showing the Space Ranger Leader with an HorrorClix Alien.
I can't wait to paint these bad-boys up! Once again, thanks for looking, and as always, C&C welcome.
- ► 2011 (28)
- Some pics of the WIP Combat Zone Table
- 28mm Terrain for Combat Zone
- Dipped Some EM4 Plastic Troopers
- Combat Zone Troopers and Clix Gangers
- Imex M113 Not Chaos Rhino Conversion
- Some 15K Not Space Marine Conversions
- EM4 Plastic Troopers Conversions
- Some SF Terrain bitz
- Update on the EM4 Plastic Troopers
- Imex M113 Conversion, the backstory :)
- Converting an Imex Police Playset M113 to a not-Rh...
- 15K not- Rhino & not-Razorback WIP
- EM4 Space Rangers
- EM4 Plastic Troopers size comparison with GW
- Rhino Comparison pics
- ▼ September (15)